

Today, we left the hospital around noon. Andre' forgot his phone at the hospital, and I doubt we will get it back. It was a pretty awesome phone (red Samsung Juke).
Anna's weight when we checked out was 6 pounds, 10 ounces. She's gotten a little smaller, but that is typical of breastfed babies. Last night was pretty rough. I thought that I wasn't feeding her enough milk. I started crying. I didn't want for my baby to go to bed hungry. Ever. Good news - I prayed, and my milk came in a few short hours later! Praise God!
When we arrived home, Wookiee was sooo excited to see the baby! He put his paws on my thighs trying to get to her. I walked over toward the chair and before I could sit down, Wookiee had jumped up onto the chair to see Anna! lol It was sooo sweet.
Anna's grandparents went out shopping at Babies-R-Us and Whole Foods so that Andre', Anna, and I could get settled. That was nice. They came back with lots of groceries and lots of presents!
We decided to give Anna her first birthday party (= That was so neat. We had cupcakes from Whole Foods that they let Janine decorate. How special! Anna ate and slept through the entire thing... pooped out!
Anna got lots of nice presents, like a bathtub and a bassinet/changing table. We are so fortunate to have such wonderful family members!
