I just came across the most generous GA on the internet! A website called Stroller Patroller is generously giving away a Combi Cosmo Travel System in the color Moonlight. Retailing at $247.99 at strollers.com, this is an amazing win!
It is light blue with a matching polka dot print and comes complete with a removable cup holder, canopy, and breathable mesh fabric to keep baby cool and dry.
You can enter to win this fabulous stroller at http://strollerpatroller.blogspot.com/ but you only have until Friday, June 5th. Good luck to you all!
Oh... to enter, you have to submit an explanation of where you would take the stroller in the month of June. I would definitely take it EVERYWHERE since Anna is almost 14 pounds now, but mostly, we would just go for some fresh air and exercise. It is so hard being cooped up in our gray apartment and I don't take her out to the mall, the zoo, etc. because she is just too big for her sling. My small frame just can't support her weight anymore. I have no idea how I survived my pregnancy! :)
Teaching Anna about the necessity of exercise is very important to me, as she has been diagnosed with hypothyroidism, and needs to learn to stay in shape from a young age. It's easier to teach by doing, rather than just by saying... Actions speak louder than words, I guess. Anyway, take care of yourselves and good luck on entering to win!
