Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ladybugs and Mermaids





We had a new photo shoot today (nothing professional, as you can see from the quality of the pictures). Anna wore her ladybug outfit from Carter's - 6 month size! - and I wore my blue and green shirt from H&M that I call my "mermaid" shirt. I don't know why, but it makes me feel like a nautical princess :)

Anyway, Anna thought it would be fun to pull my hair a couple of times. She always gets so amused by that... even though sometimes she likes to pretend like she is indifferent... This child is very mischievous, and I think she will be a *BIG* handful when she gets a little older! 
Yesterday, we got her new Serena & Lily dog toy in the mail. It is the cutest little corduroy animal I have seen! She really loves it. Enjoy the new pics and as always, take care!