Friday, June 13, 2008

And the sickness continues...

I can't eat crackers anymore because I am so dehydrated. Ginger tea makes me ill now, as well. I finally had to go to the doctor today because I just couldn't take this sickness anymore! Yesterday, I threw up 10 times in a row, and was throwing up after every little sip of water. I was so dehydrated at my appointment that my doctor sent me to the hospital ER to get two bags of IV fluid and a prescription for Phernegan (an anti-emitic pill). I weighed 111 pounds at my appointment today.

We decided after our day of "fun" that we would go back up to Calhoun, to see family and to go to church (again, God is so important!) We decided to go ahead and tell the kids that we were going to have a baby, so while we were at my parents' house, we told Nathaniel. He already had an idea, though because he had been joking with me for a couple weeks about being pregnant. When Amber came up to the door, Nathaniel said, "Guess what? Autumn's pregnant!" She didn't know what to do, so she hugged me. She never ever does that, so I am sure she was in shock.
Afterward, we went to Janine's house, where we told Ping, Ruth (Andre's great-grandma), and Heather (Andre's step-sister). Ruth was telling us some funny stories about when she was delivering her children, and we all sat around in happy fellowship with one another. Then, it was off to bed for some much-needed rest!