Friday, April 16, 2010

Daddy!

I started saying "Dah-deeeee!" repeatedly today. When he is at work and I am at home with mommy, it just isn't as much fun. I sure am a daddy's girl. I don't think that mommy minds that too much (for now). Mommy always has time to change that ;-) or so she thinks.

The best part of my week is when daddy comes home from Atlanta. I am always so very excited to see him! In fact, I am so excited that I make him carry me everywhere! - Yes, even the bathroom! What can I say, I am spoiled :-)
On the other hand, the worst part of my week is when I wake up on Monday mornings and realize that daddy is gone. I make sure that I am on my absolute worst behavior for mommy on these days, in hopes that it will bring daddy home sooner. After all, if mommy is in the mental institution, daddy will have to take me with him, right?!
All joking aside, I really do have the best parents. We have so much fun together!