Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bumblebaby



Today was Emory Bailey's first birthday, and also his first birthday party! For those of you that do not know him, he is the very handsome, fun-loving friend of mine that is destined to one day be my husband.

It was a very nice party. Because his birthday coincided with Easter, his family had a Safari Egg Hunt and asked the children to dress in costume for the occasion. Mommy and daddy bought me a bumblebee tutu outfit and mommy stitched the wing straps to the tutu to make it a dress. I was tu-tu cute! :)
I found a ton of eggs and even took home the BIGGEST egg I have ever seen (with a little help from Grandma Janine). It had an adorable stuffed bunny inside. How neat is that? Pictures to come soon... My Mac is not compatible with my camera :(
Take care!