Monday, August 2, 2010

Making A Move

Hello, all!


I have some very exciting news to share with you! I am branching out and starting a new blog at WordPress. This blog will not be only about the 'dangerous' life of my little Anna Danger, but also about the products we use and the things that we have learned as rookie parents.

It was so hard for us to start a new life across the country from everyone we love, but the thing that helped us the most was the internet. Simply by surfing other mommy blogs, I learned how to breast feed, how to select the best cloth diapers, and the devastating effects of toxins in our children's food products. Now I want to share this information with the world in an arena that will give it more exposure than this family/friend blog.

This new blog is aimed at spreading the word about a more traditional style of parenting - breast feeding, cloth diapering, eco-friendly product choices and all! I have also started a new Twitter account to help share the news, and will continue to be a very active presence in the Mommy Blogging community.

It is my hope that by sharing tips and advice, I will be able to help at least one new mother to be better equipped to make the best choices for her family.

At Classic Mommy, you will find:
  • Real-life challenges (and hopefully solutions) - from potty training, sleep weaning, etc
  • Product reviews - Yes, I will be giving you the full details on products to buy (and stay away from!)
  • Giveaways - I already have a few bags of eco-goodies that I am providing from the Green Baby Event that I hosted recently to give away to some lucky readers, and hope to provide more items as they come up
  • A place to share advice, vent frustrations, and share child-friendly recipes for those picky eaters!
I can't wait for the site to be ready! Be on the lookout for my blog announcing that Classic Mommy is up and running - there just might be something BIG to look forward to! Take care!