Amazing thing just happened:
My family was selected to be one of 50 families across the U.S. to receive a free lillebaby EveryWear carrier from Scandinavian Child. For those of you that are unfamiliar with SciChild, you should know that you are missing out! They are a retailer of fine quality baby items, and carry product brands such as Beaba, Anka, Svan, and my new favorite, lillebaby. But I digress...
Our carrier arrived very promptly as promised. It was very easy to adjust. I knew immediately which position I wanted to try out for little Anna Danger first - the hip carry position - so I got to work disassembling and reattaching the strap to make it work. I could not wait to put her in it!
We have taken it with us everywhere! (Or should I say, EveryWear!) It is so lightweight that I can easily and comfortably tote my Anna in it without struggling. The same cannot be said about our Kelty Kids backpack, which can only be lifted by my husband... when it is empty!
Our recent trip to the Georgia Aquarium (post title "Water, Water EveryWear!") would have given us trouble if we had taken our Combi Cosmo stroller. It is much too bulky to navigate through the crowds and the wheels just do not turn as smoothly as I would like (but otherwise, a great stroller!) The EveryWear allowed us to maneuver the tightest of all places with confidence. No worries about running over some kid's toe!
I encourage each and every one of you to try out the lillebaby carrier for yourself. Oh, and check out the challenge!

Join us in the month of May as we participate in the I Am EveryWear Challenge, sponsored by Scandinavian Child and Lillebaby. During the 30 day period, contestants are asked to do the following:
- Register online here
- Submit two e-mails or blog posts by May 30th to Challenge@SCIchild.com (these should be photos or videos of you out and about with your child)
- Post to Scandinavian Child's Facebook w/ stories/pics of you getting out with your baby; or
- Tweet adventures using the hashtag #iameverywear
- You can also e-mail your friends or group of moms about getting around with your child (submit a copy of e-mail to Challenge@SCIchild.com)


