Today is the last day of the #iameverywear 30-day challenge. We had such a great time using the lillebaby Every Wear carrier and trying out the different carrying positions. I will not miss toting the camera with us everywhere, because let's face it... That's a little embarrassing :) Not to mention IMPOSSIBLE to take self-portraits (which is why you will never ever see one of the pictures that I took during the challenge...)
Much thanks and love to Scandinavian Child and lillebaby for providing the carrier. The word "challenge" never suited this endeavor.
I wholeheartedly recommend the Every Wear carrier to every parent, grandparent, aunt/uncle, babysitter, etc. The Every Wear made my life so much easier in so many ways. It fit in my diaper bag easily, weighed as much as a tee-shirt, and made snuggling with Anna Danger comfortable.
We are selling the Kelty Kids backpack ASAP :)
Take care!
