
Today, we went back to the doctor to have another ultrasound done. We got to see the baby's heartbeat again and also his/her arms and legs. It was so cute! He/she actually looks like a baby now! What a relief! As soon as we got home, I posted a picture online to show our family and friends.
I have gained another two pounds (up to 114 pounds now) so Andre' bought me a couple of new clothing items to cover up the bulge that is sure to come. I am getting so fat!
Also, I am finally off of bed arrest (: I know, bed rest... but when you have to stay at home in a certain spot, unable to move for a whole week, you start to think that you are in some sort of demented prison! I am also trying to wean myself off the Phernegan pills, partly because I am starting to feel better, but mostly because I don't want to form an unhealthy habit.
