Thursday, April 14, 2011

Woot Woot - What came in our mail today?

We went out to eat at our favorite Mexican restaurant tonight, La Botana. Anna really likes to eat the beans there (she used to eat beans + rice, but recently has been on a beans-only kick). Sometimes, if we're very lucky, we see a duck or two outside the restaurant.

When we pulled into the driveway, we noticed a HUGE package that was begging to be opened. I tore into it and found that it was the Baby Bjorn portable crib that I had recently won. Man, that shipped fast! We are not planning on keeping the crib, and are actually going to exchange it for the Naturepedic mattress that we've selected for Anna's toddler bed. It is time for her to start sleeping in her own bed. This is going to be a difficult time for her, I think. She's slowly being weaned off the breast, out of our bed, and will be picking up potty-training all in one week! Big changes happening for our little Danger.