Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Welcome!

I have been keeping a private journal throughout Anna's gestation, and I thought it would be nice to share with my closest friends and family the things that are happening in our daughter's life... So here we are. I will post updates and general blogs/pictures/etc. so that you can all see what Anna's world is like, no matter what part of the country you reside in.

I am posting all the things I have written thus far today... Tomorrow I go to see Dr. Bustamonte, so hopefully I will have some more news for you! (Good, I hope!) 
As it stands, there are 54 more days until Anna's expected arrival date - February 10th, 2009. We are working so hard to get things ready for when our families come to visit in two months. I've already started organizing the guest bathroom and bedding... and making various lists of things we need to purchase before baby's arrival. We just can't believe all that goes into planning for a baby!
BTW, Anna seems to be doing just fine. I will have that confirmed tomorrow (hopefully) but up to this point, she has been quite the little wiggle-worm! She always wants to move around - especially after hearing her daddy's voice, after I drink the iced decaf lattes Andre' makes me, and after I eat wheat waffles smothered in Nutella. So far, it seems she has excellent taste! (:
I am going to end this post now, for if I don't, I probably won't have the time to put up some of the things I have written earlier in the pregnancy! Take care!